Swing for the Kids Golf Tournament
Join Arts for Life for an afternoon of golf! The 1st Annual Swing For The Kids Charity Golf Tournament will take place on Friday, April 22nd at Falls Village Golf Course in Durham.
Check-in starts at 11:00am; Lunch available 11:00am – 12:15pm; Shotgun Start at 12:30pm.
Falls Village Golf Course in Durham.
Details: Duke running for three days in clinic waiting rooms all over the hospital. This gives dozens of children the opportunity to sit down, learn, create, and laugh with other kids who are in the hospital for treatment.
With 100% of the proceeds from Swing For The Kids benefiting Arts For Life, YOU can make a difference.
This exciting event includes 18 holes of golf, lunch & beverages, range balls, and door prizes. A silent auction includes prizes such as: local golf packages, luxury hotel stays, spa packages, local restaurant gift cards, and more.
Register your team of four today for a donation of $400 ($100 per person
Sean Ward (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Register your team of four today for a donation of $400 ($100 per person). Registration is limited to 30 teams and price will increase to $450 after March 15th, so register early! Individuals are encouraged to register: we will pair you with a fantastic team.
Hole Sponsorship – $650 includes team registration – attaching PDF example to share
Hole Sponsorship w/ no team – $250 value – does not include team registration
With your $650 Hole Sponsorship you and your company will receive the following benefits:
- Registration for a team of 4 golfers ($450 value).
- Four complimentary raffle tickets ($40 value) for auction that includes hotel stays, spa packages, golf lessons, luxury golf packages, and more. Total value of auction packages exceeds $5,000.
- Official “Swing For The Kids Hole Sponsor” sign located at Vendor’s hole of choice (as available).
- Company Logo displayed on all marketing materials including invitations, our official registration landing page, email updates to Arts For Life contact lists, and multiple forms of social media. #AFLswingforthekids
- Verbal recognition in the Opening Ceremony.
- Most importantly…. Your $650 donation provides the ability to keep the art tables at
If your business is interested in sponsoring the event, please contact Sean Ward (email@example.com) for more information and varying levels of sponsorship.