The F3 Golf Classic is a great time to celebrate the great gift F3 has been to all of us. This year, it is also an opportunity to give F3 away to other men, as all proceeds from the tournament will go to fund Leap expansion efforts.
July 29, 2016
Friday July 29. On-site check in will start at 7:30 AM, with a 9:00 AM, shotgun start.
- Format is Captain’s choice.
- Lunch, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages provided. BYOB.
- HDHH post round with all PAX invited. If you are unable to make the round then come after work and enjoy some 2nd F.
Cost: $100 per Player / $400 per team. Sign up as a single or as a foursome.
Email us at F3Golf@gmail.com if you are interested in helping, sponsoring, or have a lead/connection. The more guys that participate, the more guys that receive the gift of F3.
You MUST register and pay via PayPal. http://f3golf.com/register
We’ll bring back the usual assortment of games, cheats and competitions, plus a few twists to be announced later.
- All proceeds will be donated to Leap’s parent organization, The Iron Project (TIP).
- TIP is a for profit company. As such, donations are not tax deductible.
- If you’d like to make a donation directly to the Leap general fund or a specific Leap or Mustard Seed initiative contact the Leap team at email@example.com
- Unless we have to move or cancel the event due to weather, registration and sponsorship fees are not refundable.