Looks like fun doesn’t it? If you want to join us and work tournaments in your area please read the requirements below and complete the form at the bottom of the page.
I am searching for several 1099 contractors to work charity golf tournaments on behalf of my company Charity Golf Guns. www.charitygolfguns.com for 2018. I have multiple tournaments in multiple locations on the same dates that need to be filled.
Most tournaments are Mondays or Fridays and the events last approximately 8-10 hours from setup to tear down. You will be responsible for raising funds for local charities by assisting and providing instructions for players who choose to make a donation in order to launch their golf balls between 350 and 450 yards. This is a unique experience and players love it and charities benefit!
- Must have previous police or military background with an AR-15 or other rifles.
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- Must legally be allowed to handle guns/rifles.
- Must have transportation capable of or large enough for transporting a tent, table and small
items to be used in the setup of the event.
- Must have experience on a golf course, either as a player or employee of a golf course
(understand golf course etiquette)
Great gig for someone who loves golf and guns and understands the idea of “giving back” to the community and creating a unique and safe experience for donors and patrons.
Please complete this brief application: