September 27, 2016
- 8:00am Registration & Open Driving Range
- 9:30am Putting Contest
- 11:00am Shotgun Start Scramble Format
- 5:30pm Family Friendly Dinner, Awards Ceremony, Music and Silent Auction in the River Club Lodge
The River Club
This golf tournament is being held in memory and honor of Cooper O’Brien who lost his battle to a rare form of cancer called Clear Cell Sarcoma. Cooper earned his wings on July 5th 2014 at the young age of 14. Cooper will forever be remembered as an inspirational, courageous, generous, athletic and adventurous young man. Your participation in this tournament directly supports the Cooper’s Crew Fund and the Cooper O’Brien Scholarship Fund.
- Single Golfer or Golf Foursome Registration
- Golf Super Ticket (Single or Foursome)
- Includes participation in all contests, 2 Mulligans, Hole-in-One $50,000 Cash Prize, $10 Golf Smith Card, Golf Club valued at $120 and much more!
- Non-Golfer Dinner Registration
- Children 12 and under
Kevin O’Brien at 770-490-2362