Date: Thursday, April 16, 2015
Time: 10:30-11:30am lunch and registration 11:45 am Shotgun Start
Location: Olde Sycamore Golf Club
7500 Olde Sycamore Dr. Mint Hill, NC 28227
Purpose: To directly support disabled veterans, seniors, and other adults with Alzheimer’s, Dementia and various diseases of the elderly.
Prizes: 2014 Toyota Vehicle, 2 Airline Tickets anywhere in the United States, Set of Callaway Irons, LCD Flat Screen TV and many more.
1. Individual Player: $100
2. Hole Sponsorship: $150
3. Foursome: $400
4. Foursome & Hole Sponsorship: $550
5. Mulligan Package: $20 (2 Mulligans per player, 2 Putting Contest Tickets, 1 Raffle Ticket)
1. Gold Sponsor: $4,000 (includes 2 foursomes, display corporate tent & banner, name/logo on tournament signage,
recognition in print/social media, lunch dinner and awards program)
2. Silver Sponsor: $3,000 (includes 2 foursomes, display of corporate banner, name/logo on tournament signage,
recognition in print/social media, lunch, dinner and awards program)
3. Bronze Sponsor: $2,000 (includes 1 foursome, corporate name/logo on tournament signage, recognition in print/
social media, lunch, dinner and awards program)
4. Putting Contest Sponsor: $1,000 (include 1 individual round of golf, T-box signage, Table promotions and media
To register: Click this link or download the PDF Blessed Assurance golf-tournament-flyer 2015 pdf
Please return this form by April 1, 2015 with payment to Blessed Assurance Adult Daycare (Charity Golf Tournament),
13001 Idlewild Rd., Matthews, NC 28105
Information only may be faxed to 704-845-1562 or emailed to email@example.com. Payments may also be made on line via PayPal at BlessedAdultcare.org and we will send you a receipt. For more information contact Blessed Assurance at 704.576.4754 or 704.845.1359.